Apr 18, 2012

Tomorrow

It's hard to believe that tomorrow I finally depart for...


I can't wait to visit my little sister, Margaret (who I affectionately call Marge)...


Marge is currently studying abroad in Rome and has been loving life in Italia and traveling all over Europe these past few months.  Lucky girl!  I can't wait for her to show us around and see all of her favorite spots.

I'll be meeting up with my wonderful mother, Katrina, who is the best!  She's so much fun and is quite the traveler.  


She's had this trip in the works for quite some time, and we can't believe that the fun is finally about to begin! We'll spend a week in Rome, and then we're going to enjoy a weekend trip to Sorrento and Pompeii! 

Frannie, my other lovely, little sister, can't come with us, because she's living it up in Guyana, where she's just begun her work as a U.S. Peace Corps Volunteer.


She'll be doing awesome things instead, like plucking ducks and hanging out with cows.  Seriously, she's got some stories!  Italy won't be the same without you, Fran!


Charlie isn't able to come with us either, as he needs to spend the break studying a massive amount of medical school material for Ross's enormous comp exam which he'll take in May.  So he'll spend his spring break visiting Kentucky to spend time with family, enjoy America, and get in some serious studying.


He can do it, he's a rock star! {He's also a very handsome man, if I do say so myself!}

To my lovely friends and family who aren't joining us, I'll eat some gelato for you, lots and lots of it.  Don't worry, I won't let you down!

I also have some sweet guest posts lined up for your enjoyment while I'm gone; some of my favorite ladies are going to share some awesome travel-related posts with y'all.  It's going to be almost as fun as visiting Italy!

Marge, we'll see you when we arrive in Rome on Friday!


Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...